April 29th 2018
(1 hour Lunch Break)
Location: TBA. Students will be emailed with venue location.
Join Ronnie and Shawna in this new workshop where they will teach you a variety of masculine and feminine Sugar Skull designs. Ronnie and Shawna will share their tips and techniques on creating Sugar Skulls that are perfect for parties, festivals and private appointments. This class will focus on highlights, shadows, proportions, flow, blending and line work. This is a hands-on workshop so be ready to paint!
Workshop cost: $150 U.S. per day
PAYMENT/RESERVING YOUR SEAT
Payments can be made via PayPal at www.ronniemena.com Please leave your name and current email address when you submit your payment via the PayPal button.
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your seat. The full payment of $150 is due by April 24, 2018. If you are not paid in full by the due date you will lose your seat and it will become available for purchase.
You will receive an email shortly after your payment is submitted confirming your payment and registration.
*Cancellations within 2 weeks of the workshop will result in all payments being forfeited.
*For the consideration of all students no children or guests are allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you have any questions please email them to RonnieMenaArt@gmail.com
San Diego, CA
SUPPLIES TO BRING:
- Students must bring their own face painting kits
- Sizes 1, 3, and 6 round paint brush, #10 #12 Filbert
- Assorted makeup brushes for powder products such as highly pigmented eye shadows.
- Disposable smoothie blenders
- Domed kabuki brush
-Neutral matte eye/cheek palette and shimmer eye shadow palette.
-split cakes (no rainbow cakes will be used.
- Face painting sponges (cut in half) We will be painting with one sponge per color. Split/Rainbow cakes will not be used.
- 12 to 14 color palette (Kryolan Aquacolor, Mehron Paradise or FAB are preferred, but any brand is fine).
-Practice Head. If you don't have a practice head you can paint your face, your arm, a sheet of paper, or a practice board. s
-Pen and paper for notes.